The critieria for the 2nd assignment is to hand in the chart (filled out in both columns) and then write a reflection (again about 200 words) analyzing the philosophies of the 2 schools as portrayed through the context of the schools. I.e. both school hallways are empty and quiet during class time suggesting that learning happens mostly inside classrooms, and yet, Frank Hobbs had more displays in the hallways which suggests that they value and share their learning more communally.
Just choose a couple of contextual aspects to assess (evaluate, compare, analyze).

*check Lori's post to see which school you are visiting this Tuesday and please remember to bring some kind of appreciation snack that we can leave in the staff room to thank the teachers for including us in their schools.
3 comments:
For Tuesday's visit at Frank Hobbs I think I'll bring a fruit platter. Or,
what about drinks? I could bring some different juices for the staff members. Does anyone have any thoughts?
I am also visiting Frank Hobbs and was thinking of bringing mini cheesecake fruit tarts (a dessert). What is everyone else planning on bringing?
I started a list under "School Visit #3" so far there is...
Chantal - veggies/dip
Chelsea - cookies
Nadine - brownies
I thought people could just copy and past adding their name to the bottom.
Post a Comment