Here is a space for us to carry on conversations from class, or for you to raise issues you would like further discussion about.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Help with HTML
I'm sorry that this is not under the bullying case study strand but I have been trying to attach this graphic for a while. Has anyone figured out how to attach a file to a response on Blogger?
Your post actually turned out great Alison! I can easily read it by clicking on it. There is no way of how to attach a document that I know of yet to blogger. I like how you referenced the bullying post - helped connect the post conversations. Thanks!
1 comment:
Your post actually turned out great Alison! I can easily read it by clicking on it.
There is no way of how to attach a document that I know of yet to blogger.
I like how you referenced the bullying post - helped connect the post conversations. Thanks!
Post a Comment