Saturday, February 16, 2008

School Visit #3

Here is where you will be going for the final visit.

Frank Hobbs: Brent, Lindsay, Ara, Chantal, Nadine, Rachelle, Kathy, Danielle H., Emily, Chelsea, Carly, Nicole, Leah, Rachel S., and Sheyla.

Arbutus: Kendahl, Carolyn, Ashely, Brandi, Navi, Danielle F., Rachel G., Erin, Carmen, Kristen, Tania, and Alison.

Please organize within your group the snacks you will bring for the staffroom. Every staffroom that I've ever been in really enjoys and appreciates goodies!

10 comments:

Carmen said...

Sorry, I'm confused...was the snack comment a joke?

Lamb1986 said...

No Carm, the snack comment was not a joke! We're supposed to bring food for the staff room to show our appreciation for letting us come into their classrooms...SO Frank Hobbs group...what are we thinking?

Chantal said...

I will bring a veggie platter, with dip of course!

Chelsea said...

I'm going to bring double chocolate cookies!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'll start a list for the Frank Hobbs group and then everyone can just copy and past the list and add yourself to the bottom.

Chantal - veggies/dip
Chelsea - cookies
Nadine - brownies

Anonymous said...

arbutus kids... what shall we bring?? ill bring brownies

Carmen said...

I think I'm going to Arbutus - but I'm not brining anything. Sorry everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'll bring chicken pitas!

Lamb1986 said...

Chantal - veggies/dip
Chelsea - cookies
Nadine - brownies
Lindsay - humus and pita

Rachel G said...

I'll bring fruit and chocoloate - I'm going to Arbutus.